The educational system of the United States of America, as well as of many other countries of the world always includes the writing of academic essays. It is an obligatory term, which should be fulfilled in strict accordance with different academic requirements and rules. Each school, college, and university put to use written essays. There are different kinds of essays in the academic world, and one of the most specific types is a thematic essay.
Students are obliged to write various essays. It is not that easy to perform. Though it has many similarities with other essay types, there are some crucial differences that make some students lost. It is necessary to learn all of them and fulfill it as required. Depending on your personal skills, you may face great challenges in any part of this particular essay.
Even if you consider all key points, you may fail to accomplish Ian essay correctly. As a result, many students use the assistance of special online essay services. They were initiated with an objective to support students when they are not capable of dealing with this or that essay. Our online custom essay writing company belongs to them.
We are an experienced essay writing resource and take great pride in our achievements accomplished during the decade of existence. We have helped thousands of students from different parts of the globe. Our global popularity is spread, and we have many loyal customers because the team can resolve any academic complications. Multiple testimonials from our customers and official ratings can prove this information. Conduct small research on this matter and check our claims on the official website of the best essay writing company.
In the occasion, you cannot complete your thematic essay you may make an order from our essay service. We can perform this, as well as many other essays, on any topic and in any academic discipline. We will provide you with all modern conveniences and guarantee the highest quality of our essays. You will never regret if you use our essay assistance - visit the official website of premium writing service to find out more details.
What is a Thematic Essay?
The initial step, which leads to a successful accomplishment of this specific essay, is to answer the question – What is a thematic essay?
This type of essay is based on a particular question or theme. The thematic essay definition tells us that an essay author is supposed to develop and reveal the major theme in a concrete literature work using various literary techniques, such as metaphor, personification, comparison and other devices. It is necessary to identify and disclose the main subject of the studied work. The essay author ought to use the evidence, facts, and examples gathered from the primary & secondary sources to fully uncover the theme. They should relate various facts to obtain a logical conclusion.
Commonly, the thematic essay is associated with social problems in different periods of human civilization. The major challenge of the essay comes from the fact that the search for the appropriate and interesting subject is actually difficult. Why is that complicated? Each person interprets and understands different issues in different ways. You may choose a subject that seems to be relevant, but do not count on the rest of the audience that has different interests.
Consequently, you should understand your potential audience and try to define the most acceptable and strong idea, which would interest an ordinary reader. You ought to be extremely careful while selecting your themes. Take some time and make allowances for all pros and cons, and find the turning point, which will guide you in the right way and hold on to it.
Be logical and coherent while giving your major ideas and concepts. Think of the most critical issues and introduce them. Include at least one good example to maintain and develop your main statements. Focus on the main argument of your research and find necessary connections to strengthen your core concept.
How to Write a Thematic Essay
To understand how to write a thematic essay, one may review some other related essay types. For instance, compare and contrast essay is popular and it’s difficult to compose.
After we have clarified the issue of “What is a thematic essay?” we may go the next step, explaining the approach to writing it.
The next stage of writing a thematic essay is to determine the proper method of how to write a thematic essay. Your target is to compose a coherent essay that has an introduction, supporting paragraphs, and conclusion. These are three inevitable elements of any academic assignment.
Writing an effective essay requires careful attention to detail and ability to organize your thoughts regarding the main subject of your research. It is true for thematic essays, which require to answer questions or analyze arguments.
Thematic Essay Outline
A thematic essay outline is supposed to lead a writer flawlessly through the entire writing process and prevent from being stuck. The essay structure is common: 5-paragraph essay.
Thematic Essay Introduction
To write a proper introduction, you’ll have a need for:
- Relevant topic;
- Intriguing beginning;
- Clear explanation of your major purpose.
Thematic Essay Conclusion
Your conclusion should be:
Look at the example of an outline to have an overall idea.
Thematic Essay Format
Have you wondered what the best thematic essay format is meaning a paper structure? The infographic below will give an overall picture of how a winning essay structure should look like.
How to Write a Thematic Essay for English
Please, consider the following tips, which will help you to understand how to write a thematic essay:
- Brainstorm. After you receive or choose a topic, determine the main theme. To receive the desired results, it is necessary to write down the thoughts associated with your essay. In such way, you will get some brilliant ideas to introduce in the essay and identify the right theme.
- The thesis statement. It is the most important part amongst all components of an essay. A thesis statement is a brief claim, which is supposed to tell the readers your central message. A single sentence has more significance than other sentences: you may secure your luck or lead an essay to a total failure.
- Introduction. The opening paragraph of your writing should be a short introduction. Its prerogative is to highlight the main purpose of your research and attract the attention of the target readers. Use the skills of a good narrator.
- The main body. The main body of the text contains at least three paragraphs that develop research and start with the topic sentence - argument. They present the evidence, some examples, and proven facts. Each element proves your main claims - use only trustworthy informative sources to support the arguments. Conduct some analysis to prove your theory and explain your main claims.
- Conclusion. The closing of an essay summarizes the major discussion, and the objective is to write a brief review of the work to make clear each point that is most significant for the essay. One more goal of the closing paragraph of the essay is to make sure that all questions were answered.
The structure is similar to other essay types. You may also go to this link – It may add some more details on the discussed matter.
2 Outstanding Thematic Essay Examples (Extracts)
How to write a thematic essay for global history? How to write a thematic essay for us history regents? We have prepared a couple of thematic essay examples written by the professional essay writers to let you know the solution.
“Mein Kampf” and the Development of Hitler’s Personality
“The dominant political authority of German history in the 20th century, Adolf Hitler, was born in a lower middle-class family. He moved to Vienna, Italy, in1907. He joined the local Academy of Art, and that is where his violent anti-Semitism dates from based on the episodes described in his essays.
Taking part in the Munich Putsch placed Hitler in prison for 5 years. That is where he had enough time to start working on his Amin literary masterpiece titled “Mein Kamph,” which highlights some of Hitler’s political views and approaches towards race discrimination.
The primary idea of the essays is the writer’s concept of race. The book is full of straightforward revelations like “mixing blood and lowering of racial quality is the primary cause for the decline of entire culture.” The primary duty of the government, according to the book, was to preserve the racial purity of state to let the superior race dominate over inferior nations.”
What is a Belief System?
“Many belief systems exist depending on the religion and culture, and most of them have to do with the worship of gods, remembering sacred texts, and visiting religious events. These systems play a critical role in many world’s cultures. My religion is Hinduism, and I will focus on discussing it, the role of belief systems in my life, and some other things in this essay.
My belief has a lot to do with what I learned from my family members. The example is my denial of the beef as Hinduism does not allow consuming the cow’s meat into the food. I stick to other traditions. Even though I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, I never forget about my roots and the religion of my choice.”
US History Thematic Essay
Amongst the most popular themes for a thematic essay is the US history thematic essay. There is a great variety of topics that can be used to write impressive academic essays. Learn some other necessities if you want to create a proper essay.
For instance, you will require an outline. If you have an effective plan, the things will run smoothly and quickly, and you will have a clear view of how to put the whole staff together. They say reading & fulfilling each point of the plan gradually is a reasonable strategy.
It would be wise to write a draft. It will show some weak and incorrect positions before a student hands the accomplished essay to the supervisor. You may miss something or make grammatical and/or stylistic mistakes. Don’t hurry and make 1-2 drafts - these papers will give an additional opportunity to restate some crucial points.
Mind your references. You must follow a definite format and quote the informative sources you use correctly - define the required style and follow it from cover to cover.
It is important to consider the number of words, length of paragraphs, page count, title, appropriate language and other essentials.
You may choose out of the following thematic essay topics:
- The years of Great Depression.
- The Era of Progress in the United States of America.
- The influence of the mass media on history.
- The consequences of the Civil War.
- The issue of racism in the U.S.A. and its links with the world.
- Slavery on the territory of Northern America.
- The expansion of the US
- The US in two World Wars.
- The reasons to begin the Cold War.
- Outcomes of the war in Vietnam.
Please, make allowances for the following resource. It contains various topics, which may come you in handy. Choose a topic for a thematic essay in the history of the United States of America.
Global Regents Thematic Essay
If you wish to write the global regents thematic essay, make stress on the following points:
- Crucial points;
- Belief systems;
- Environmental issues;
- Economic affairs;
- Alterations in political sphere;
- Cultural affairs;
- Intellectual development;
- National peculiarities;
- Social issues;
- Human rights;
- Scientific development;
- Technological progress;
- Globalization etc.
You may view some other links related to this matter. Read information about a descriptive essay - it is popular, and one day, you might be assigned to perform exactly this type.
Thematic Essay Topics
The correct choice of a topic is important. If choosing the wrong topic, one can hardly count on the interest to his/her work. Be selective and cautious. Choose the one which would be relevant for the readers and easy to write it.
Belief Systems Thematic Essay
- The development of philosophy in Europe.
- The judgment of the death penalty.
- Main issues of single-parenting.
- The influence of Buddhism.
- Personal development regarding social norms.
- Ancient Egypt: From belief systems to a civilization
- The parental approach, belief systems, and childhood obesity: The connection
- The personal belief system and life values
- The role of religion in Ancient Roman Society
- Cultures as systems of interconnections between humans
Science and Technology Thematic Essay
- Technology in construction and manufacturing
- Contemporary art and its relation to web design
- Data storage & manipulation
- Cybersecurity and potential risks
- Implications of expanding globalization via technology to the international economy
Thematic Essay on Nationalism
- A couple of nations or regions a student has studied: Description
- The definition of a term “nationalism” from the dictionary perspective and student’s perspective
- The way nationalism divides/unites particular regions of the world
- Historical circumstances that led to the appearance of nationalism in Europe
- The nationalist movement in Asian countries and reasons of its formation
Thematic Essay Geography
- The expanding global warming & our planet
- The basics of relativism in geography
- The way Sextant determines your position on the Sea
- The way landslides are connected to the former shipping of our planet
- The role of geographical information system (GIS)
Human Rights Thematic Essay
- Define “human rights” from the professional aspect and your personal
- Places where people should turn once their rights have been violated
- Human rights history & development in the late 20th century
- Situations in which companies are morally guilty of violating customer rights
- Things the prisoners of war deserve today
The thematic essays operate with facts and evidence. The same goes with informative essays. Reading important data about this particular type of essay, you may spot some helpful facts to serve your purpose.
If you feel that it’s not possible to write the thematic essay on time or you are not sure about writing it properly, use expert essay help. We assure that we will match the toughest academic standards. Order essay now and enjoy personal success!